DescriptionDon't eat the Hemlock, that ish will kill ya! Green polarized lenses with black frame. Need we say more?
- Swiss TR90 Thermoplastic
- Polarized for crystal clear vision
- Durable polycarbonate frame made to take a beating
- Optimum impact resist frame material
- Stainless steel optical hinges
- Insane amounts of style
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses for maximum strength
- Scratch resistant film over all lenses
- Glare reduction
- Embossed logo for superior recognition
- Flexible thermoplastic memory frame
- 100% UV Protection
- Reduces blinding eyestrain off water and snow
- Frame: 140 mm
- Height: 52 mm
- Arms: 135 mm
- Branded microfiber pouch to keep your sunnies safe
- Exclusive sticker that sticks to any object
- Envy from all of your friends
- Free compliments
- Relaxation for your eyes
We Save The World
NECTAR donates a portion of every sale to THEBEECAUSE, a non-profit organization dedicated to repopulating the endangered honey bees and educating students across the country about how important bees are to pollinating the vital crops that sustain all humans and animals. Through this partnership--and every pair of shades YOU purchase—thriving bee hives are given to schools across the country in order to support the repopulation effort and educational opportunity.
Want to learn more? Click Here
When you’re on the water, or snow, or other places with a whole lot of reflective surface, the sunlight bounces off these surfaces and blasts straight into your face. Even though all our sunglasses filter out the harmful UV rays, this gnarly reflected light still appears super bright!
All the glare from the sun bouncing off these surfaces is so bright it tires your eyes out and can be a big distraction, preventing you from seeing clearly!
Our polarized sunglasses have a special layer on the lens that’s acts like blinds on a window, preventing the glare from hitting your eyes! This allows for comfy happy relaxed eyes with unobstructed vision! Wonder on over to the nearest beach, river, or pond and check out the difference polarized sunglasses make on a sunny day! Have you ever noticed that the guys wearing polarized sunglasses are the first one to point out a fish near the surface of the water?