DescriptionAbsorb and reflect high-energy blue light that strains your eyes and disrupts your sleep cycle. Looking at screens for extended periods of time? Keep your ojos relaxed and in their prime.
- Lightweight frame specifically designed for maximum comfort
- Durable polycarbonate frame made to take a beating
- Optimum impact resist frame material
- Block blue light emitted from computers and other digital devices
- Insane amounts of style
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses for maximum strength
- Scratch resistant film over all lenses
- Embossed logo for superior recognition
- Flexible thermoplastic memory frame
- Frame: 140 mm
- Height: 46 mm
- Arms: 135 mm
- Branded microfiber pouch to keep your sunnies safe
- Exclusive sticker that sticks to any object
- Envy from all of your friends
- Free compliments
- Relaxation for your eyes
We Save The World
Honeybees are important. You know it, I know it. Who pollinates the food that we eat? Not you or me...they do. So we have partnered with the BeeCause project to help save the world. With every order we provide funds to purchase honeybees for hives to be put in schools to educate the youth. The bees also have access to the outside to do what they do best. Well done, you've just helped save the world.
Want to learn more? Click Here
60% percent of people spend over 6 hours a day zoned out staring at some type of screen; from those of us who believe that it didn't happen unless you snapped it, to those of us who think playing Smash and Kart for 4 hours straight is much more fun than a night on the town. The problem here is that these screens we spend an absurd amount of time staring at emit what is called High Energy Visible (HEV) light. HEV light is also known as blue light and is just a slight bit less intense than UV. In small doses blue light is healthy and natural but, 6 hours a day from 1 or 2 feet away is not natural...
This level of overexposure to blue light can increase the risk of cancer, increased risk of depression, disrupt your circadian rhythm, increase the rate of macular degeneration, and cause digital eye strain. That last one, digital eye strain, is a new issue plaguing the digital generations; the blurry vision, difficulty focusing, dry irritated eyes, headaches, and the neck and back pain you experience after working at a computer for a full day or throwing down in Kart or Smash for 4 hours.
The Nectar solution to the 'Digital Dilemma' is our Straincutters. These glasses are specifically designed to block out blue light, saving your eye balls from an early demise!