DescriptionTraditional Roundeye polarized sunglasses that can go with whatever you put on for whatever epic stuff you plan on getting into. See the world without a squint…unless you look at the sun…don’t do that! Experience high quality at a reasonable price.
- Lightweight frame specifically designed for maximum comfort
- Durable TR90 frame made to take a beating
- Optimum impact resist frame material
- Stainless steel optical hinges
- Insane amounts of style
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses for maximum strength
- Scratch resistant film over all lenses
- Glare reduction
- Embossed logo for superior recognition
- 100% UV Protection
- Reduces blinding eyestrain off water and snow
- Frame: 135 mm
- Height: 52 mm
- Arms: 137 mm
- Branded microfiber pouch to keep your sunnies safe
- Exclusive sticker that sticks to any object
- Envy from all of your friends
- Free compliments
- Relaxation for your eyes
We Save The World
Honeybees are important. You know it, I know it. Who pollinates the food that we eat? Not you or me...they do. So we have partnered with the BeeCause project to help save the world. With every order we provide funds to purchase honeybees for hives to be put in schools to educate the youth. The bees also have access to the outside to do what they do best. Well done, you've just helped save the world.
Want to learn more? Click Here
When you’re on the water, or snow, or other places with a whole lot of reflective surface, the sunlight bounces off these surfaces and blasts straight into your face. Even though all our sunglasses filter out the harmful UV rays, this gnarly reflected light still appears super bright!
All the glare from the sun bouncing off these surfaces is so bright it tires your eyes out and can be a big distraction, preventing you from seeing clearly!
Our polarized sunglasses have a special layer on the lens that’s acts like blinds on a window, preventing the glare from hitting your eyes! This allows for comfy happy relaxed eyes with unobstructed vision! Wonder on over to the nearest beach, river, or pond and check out the difference polarized sunglasses make on a sunny day! Have you ever noticed that the guys wearing polarized sunglasses are the first one to point out a fish near the surface of the water?