Official Rules of the Nectar Sunglasses Monthly Instagram Contest:
1. Grand Prize details:
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) pair of Nectar glasses of their choice.
There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner per month.
The prize includes shipping to US and International locations.
The estimated value of the prize is approximately $40 USD + cost of shipping.
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries.
The Contest is administered by (“Nectar Sunglasses”) and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Nectar Sunglasses.
Winner shall be selected by Nectar Sunglasses.
Nectar Sunglasses, as prize provider, is not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of the Contest.
3. The contest is open to all individuals 18 or older. Employees, representatives and immediate family and household members of Nectar Sunglasses, their affiliated companies, and Independent Contractors are not eligible to participate in the contest. The same winner cannot be chosen within a six-month time period.
4. How to enter:
Enter by posting your “most epic shot” on your Instagram account (preferably in your Nectars if you have them), tagging Nectar Sunglasses (@nectar) with the caption of your choice and including the hashtag to be considered (#nectarmonthlycontest).
Although the selection of the winner is completely up to the discretion of the Nectar Sunglass team, in order to qualify, participants’ “most epic shots” must be creative, adventurous and follow the user’s definition of “epic”, must not result in the harm of other individuals, animals, etc., and cannot contain nudity.
Any participants who do not abide by those rules will be deemed permanently ineligible and will be deemed solely responsible for any damage caused while taking the contest photograph.
Photos that do not use the aforementioned hashtag on their post will not be considered for this contest at any time.
Only one entry per person each month. Entries will be accepted on Instagram only between the first and last day of every month. On the first day of every month the contest will reset.
Images from previous months cannot be considered in future months for prizes.
5. By submitting your photo into this contest, you are releasing your rights to this photo and granting Nectar sunglasses permission to use the image at a later date of their choosing on their social media or advertising platforms or in any other way the company deems necessary.
6. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries collected through the aforementioned hashtag (#nectarmonthlycontest) on Instagram. The winner will be Direct Messaged via the Instagram account from which the initial photograph was posted. The winner’s photograph will be reposted on the Nectar Instagram page and their respective account will also be tagged. Winner will be selected at random. If Nectar Sunglasses is unable to contact a potential winner within two (2) business days or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and, at Nectar Sunglass’ discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
7. By participating in this Contest, each entrant further agrees:
(a) to release, discharge and hold harmless Nectar Sunglasses, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries (including personal injury), liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto);
(b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Nectar Sunglasses and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents; and
(c) entrant’s personal data, as provided to Nectar Sunglasses, may be passed to a third party, including, to enable such third party to fulfill any necessary requirements relating to the award of a prize. By entering this Contest, you consent to the transfer of such personal data to such third-parties.
8. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, lost, stolen or misdirected referrals, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest- related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Nectar Sunglasses, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Nectar Sunglass’ sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Nectar Sunglasses, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, Nectar Sunglasses reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NECTAR SUNGLASSES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. Nectar Sunglasses makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Contest. Should a repair be needed at a later date, the winner of this contest is eligible for repairs under Nectar Sunglass’ general warranty, found here. 10. In the event that Nectar Sunglasses is prevented from awarding prizes or Nectar Sunglasses is prevented from continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Nectar Sunglass’ control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then Nectar Sunglasses shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Nectar Sunglasses will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Nectar Sunglasses. The information you provide will be used to alert the winner of the Contest.
12. No purchase necessary for consideration, however, you must have an active Instagram account and you must post from your own Instagram account in order to be considered. Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the Contest should be directed to Nectar Sunglasses at firstname.lastname@example.org.