DescriptionBlack on black. Newest style to Nectar. These are our 8 base sunglasses that wrap your face and stay on comfortably. Perfect for all activities and adventures; from fishing to hiking to laying on the beach, take these everywhere. Polarized hydrophobic coated lenses protect your eyes while providing clarity without the annoyance of glare or water damage. Be sure to check out our other color combinations as well.
- TR90 frame - durable and flexible material under extreme heat
- Lightweight frame specifically designed for maximum comfort
- Durable TR90 frame made to take a beating
- Optimum impact resist frame material
- Insane amounts of style
- Lenses from Aura - available in AGW-250/5 and Blue Didymium
- Glare reduction
- Flexible thermoplastic memory frame
- Ideal for the everyday glassblower and lampworker
- Frame: 5.7 in.
- Height: 2.1 in.
- The arms are exactly 5.5 in. long
- Branded microfiber pouch to keep your sunnies safe
- Exclusive sticker that sticks to any object
- Envy from all of your friends
- Free compliments
- Relaxation for your eyes
- Blue Didymium - blocks UV and sodium flare and is used with torch work for bead making and silver soldering. This is the traditional glass lens often referred to as "rose glass" or "didymium."
- AGW-250/3 - The Green Ace 3 blocks infrared (IR), and sodium flare. Shade 3.0 is used for smaller torch work with borosilicate glass such as marbles or pendants, as well as clear glass.
- AGW-250/5 - The Green ACE 5 blocks IR, UV, and sodium flare. Shade 5.0 is used by people doing larger borosilicate torch work such as large vessels, colored borosilicate, and torch work with thick rods.
We Save The World
Honeybees are important. You know it, I know it. Who pollinates the food that we eat? Not you or me...they do. So we have partnered with the BeeCause project to help save the world. With every order we provide funds to purchase honeybees for hives to be put in schools to educate the youth. The bees also have access to the outside to do what they do best. Well done, you've just helped save the world.
Want to learn more? Click Here
When you’re on the water, or snow, or other places with a whole lot of reflective surface, the sunlight bounces off these surfaces and blasts straight into your face. Even though all our sunglasses filter out the harmful UV rays, this gnarly reflected light still appears super bright!
All the glare from the sun bouncing off these surfaces is so bright it tires your eyes out and can be a big distraction, preventing you from seeing clearly!
Our polarized sunglasses have a special layer on the lens that’s acts like blinds on a window, preventing the glare from hitting your eyes! This allows for comfy happy relaxed eyes with unobstructed vision! Wonder on over to the nearest beach, river, or pond and check out the difference polarized sunglasses make on a sunny day! Have you ever noticed that the guys wearing polarized sunglasses are the first one to point out a fish near the surface of the water?