Polarized // Wrapped Beryl
DescriptionEach pair is hand wrapped with a silver wire. No two are exactly alike. Polarized // Wrapped Beryl
- Lightweight frame specifically designed for maximum comfort
- Silver wire wrap - every pair is unique
- Durable polycarbonate frame made to take a beating
- Optimum impact resist frame material
- Stainless steel optical hinges
- Insane amounts of style
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses for maximum strength
- Scratch resistant film over all lenses
- Glare reduction
- Embossed logo for superior recognition
- 100% UV Protection
- Reduces blinding eyestrain off water and snow
- Frame: 152 mm
- Height: 148 mm
- Arms: 152 mm
- Branded microfiber pouch to keep your sunnies safe
- Exclusive sticker that sticks to any object
- Envy from all of your friends
- Free compliments
- Relaxation for your eyes
We Save The World
Honeybees are important. You know it, I know it. Who pollinates the food that we eat? Not you or me...they do. So we have partnered with the BeeCause project to help save the world. With every order we provide funds to purchase honeybees for hives to be put in schools to educate the youth. The bees also have access to the outside to do what they do best. Well done, you've just helped save the world.
Want to learn more? Click Here
Despite how cool the little colorful dots in your vision look after you stare at the sun, your mom was had a good reason when she told you not to stare at the sun! The sun emits rays called Ultra Violet rays. These UV rays are invisible high-energy light waves. In lower doses UV rays aren’t necessarily bad for you, a little vitamin D is actually good for you! The problem here is that, in higher doses and extended exposure, UV rays can wreak absolute havoc on your eyes.
These UV rays are the same ones that turn you into a lobster, make skin burn and peel off, and make your life miserable for a couple days after falling asleep on the beach in the summer sun. Similar to the way they burn your skin, these UV rays can fry your eyes like two little eggs and can cause a whole slew of gnarly little eye issues that can destroy your vision over time; macular degeneration, cataracts, pterygium, and corneal sunburn!
Aside from making your sex appeal skyrocket, our shades act like clothes or sunscreen for your skin. ALL Nectar sunglasses are FDA approved medical devices that block out all UV rays! You only have two of them, make sure you protect them!