Why Do I Need These?
ProblemDespite how cool the little colorful dots in your vision look after you stare at the sun, your mom was had a good reason when she told you not to stare at the sun! The sun emits rays called Ultra Violet rays. These UV rays are invisible high-energy light waves. In lower doses UV rays aren’t necessarily bad for you, a little vitamin D is actually good for you! The problem here is that, in higher doses and extended exposure, UV rays can wreak absolute havoc on your eyes.
ConsequenceThese UV rays are the same ones that turn you into a lobster, make skin burn and peel off, and make your life miserable for a couple days after falling asleep on the beach in the summer sun. Similar to the way they burn your skin, these UV rays can fry your eyes like two little eggs and can cause a whole slew of gnarly little eye issues that can destroy your vision over time; macular degeneration, cataracts, pterygium, and corneal sunburn!
SolutionAside from making your sex appeal skyrocket, our shades act like clothes or sunscreen for your skin. ALL Nectar sunglasses are FDA approved medical devices that block out all UV rays! You only have two of them, make sure you protect them!
- Lightweight frame specifically designed for maximum comfort
- Durable polycarbonate frame made to take a beating
- Optimum impact resist frame material
- Stainless steel optical hinges
- Insane amounts of style
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses for maximum strength
- Scratch resistant film over all lenses
- Glare reduction
- Embossed logo for superior recognition
- Flexible thermoplastic memory frame
- 100% UV Protection
- Reduces blinding eyestrain off water and snow
- Frame: 138 mm
- Height: 50 mm
- Arms: 135 mm
- Branded microfiber pouch to keep your sunnies safe
- Exclusive sticker that sticks to any object
- Envy from all of your friends
- Free compliments
- Relaxation for your eyes