Caring for your sunglasses properly can extend the life of your frame and ensure that you are always Looking Good and Feeling Good.
- Always clean your sunglasses by using a cleaner specifically developed for mirroed lenses (or freshwater), with a microfiber lens cleaning cloth or sunglass bag. DO NOT USE EYEGLASS CLEANER OR WINDEX - especially after a day at the beach.
- To avoid damage to the lens, DO NOT clean your glasses with t-shirts, paper towels or koala bears. These can grind dust and fibers into lenses leaving scratches.
- Avoid using household detergents, soaps or glass cleaners, which are highly corrosive and can damage your lenses quickly.
- Sunscreens and other lotions can also damage the paint and coating on the frame.
- Avoid submerging frames under water since certain frames and coatings will corrode over time.
- DO NOT place your sunglasses on the dashboard of your car. The extreme heat can distort the shape of your sunglasses.
- When not wearing your glasses, never rest them face down on their lenses.
- Always keep them in their protective microfiber case or hard case. These will ensure that they will be in good shape the next time you reach for them.