Caring for your sunglasses properly can extend the life of your frame
and ensure that you're living the sweet life.
- Always clean your sunglasses by using a cleaner specifically developed for eyewear lenses, with a microfiber lens cleaning cloth or sunglass bag.
- To avoid damage to the lens, DO NOT clean your glasses with t-shirts, paper towels or koala bears. These can grind dust and fibers into lenses leaving scratches.
- Avoid using household detergents, soaps or glass cleaners, which are highly corrosive and can damage your lenses quickly.
- Sunscreens and other lotions can also damage the paint and coating on the frame.
- Avoid submerging frames under water since certain frames and coatings will corrode over time.
DO NOT place your sunglasses on the dashboard of your car. The extreme heat can distort the shape of your sunglasses.
- When not wearing your glasses, never rest them face down on their lenses.
- Always keep them in their protective microfiber case or hard case. These will ensure that they will be in good shape the next time you reach for them.